Customer Success Manager
PushSpring is the largest independent provider of deterministic, mobile originated data based on app ownership. Our data footprint powers targeted advertising at scale across the most widely used DMPs, DSPs, social and programmatic buying platforms. With an easy to use console and assistance of the PushSpring team, marketers can access insights and seamlessly activate custom audience segments.
Role & Responsibilities
The Customer Success team at PushSpring is a highly valued and collaborative one, working in tandem with sales as we grow our Chicago presence.
Customer Success is responsible for on-going relationship building within already engaged clients, facilitating revenue growth in close partnership with sales leads and operations. The CS role serves as an extension of client/agency teams to provide audience ideation, creation and activation and performance optimizations. We provide training but are available to our clients as experts in PushSpring usage and the Console.
You’ll work in an environment where we value, expect and reward peer-to-peer collaboration and you will be positioned to make an impact at PushSpring. This role is a full-time position and will be based in Chicago or NYC with regular travel to the Midwest region.
- Work closely with regional sales leads and other Customer Success team members to ensure clients are getting superior audience ideas and activating in market using PushSpring best practices.
- Coordinating with the operations team to ensure successful data flow for clients (assisting with overall campaign management/troubleshooting) and with revenue/finance operations team in support of the monthly billing process.
- Attend client meetings both in person and on the phone, sharing expertise and ideas.
- Maintain and grow usage, moving beyond one-off tests and into a go-to resource.
- Share proactive audience ideas with clients.
- Collect performance feedback and insights and provide optimization ideas where possible.
- Bring ideas and in-market client feedback to Product Management and Marketing.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 1-3 years of digital marketing, data, or mobile advertising experience, preferably within agency environment
- Self-motivated, determined, problem solver who describes themselves as a ‘do-er’
- Collaborative and professional demeanor with previous client facing experience
- Adaptable, inventive, and willing to learn new systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with mobile, data, and programmatic marketing systems a plus (DSP, DMP, ad serving, Social Ads API Platforms, etc.)
Email Resume to Apply