Pushspring Sales Operations
PushSpring provides mobile app audience data, tools, and intelligence products to advertisers and mobile app publishers. PushSpring processes billions of mobile app and device-level signals to create a highly accurate and complete multi-dimensional classification of mobile app audiences. Marketers can access PushSpring’s mobile app audience segments and Persona data via the PushSpring Audience Console and through trusted activation platform partners; including the most widely used DMPs, DSPs, and programmatic buying platforms.
Role & Responsibilities
Support sales team and partner channel team by managing PushSpring data campaigns and day-to-day sales operational needs. Work with multiple clients/partners and internal stakeholders to ensure data execution and campaign expectations are met. You will also assist with monthly revenue processes, analytical projects and providing excellent client/customer service.
You’ll work in an environment where we value, expect and reward peer-to-peer collaboration and you will be positioned to make an impact on PushSpring. This role is a full-time position and will be based at PushSpring’s HQ office, located in the Fremont neighborhood of Seattle, WA. No relocation is available for this position.
- Support sales and partner channel teams in day-to-day operation of PushSpring data campaigns, client/partner communication and campaign management & execution
- Work closely with Sales team to ensure customer satisfaction and potential use/cross sell opportunities.
- Proactively seek out ways to solve daily operational challenges.
- Support QA and technical troubleshooting for data relationships (DSPs, DMPs, Programmatic platforms) and campaign management
- Assist in monthly delivery tracking & revenue actualization
- Help develop, implement and report on KPI’s around business performance
- Participate, manage, and drive various ad hoc projects
- Coordinate and work with extended team members including Sales, Customer Success, Product Management, Marketing, Engineering and Data Science teams.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong Excel and analytical skill
- Learns new software tools quickly
- Very organized with a strong attention to detail
- Teamwork and good communication skills a must
- Willingness to follow detailed directions balanced with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong technical mind and background. Ability to delve into technical conversations with ad technology, data science and engineering teams.
- Self-motivated, problem solver who describes him/herself as a ‘do-er’
- Adaptability, flexibility, and ability to operate with poise under pressure
- 1-2 years of digital marketing, data or mobile advertising experience preferred
- Experience with mobile, data, and programmatic marketing systems a plus (DSP, DMP, ad serving, Social Ads API Platforms, etc.)