PushSpring provides mobile app audience data, tools, and intelligence products to advertisers and mobile app publishers. PushSpring processes billions of mobile app and device-level signals to create a highly accurate and complete multi-dimensional classification of mobile app audiences. Marketers can access PushSpring’s mobile app audience segments and Persona data via the PushSpring Audience Console and through trusted activation platform partners; including the most widely used DMPs, DSPs, and programmatic buying platforms
PushSpring is looking to hire accomplished Sales Directors (NY, LA, CHI, TX) to evangelize PushSpring’s unique mobile data offering. This is a unique opportunity with a cutting-edge leader in mobile data. This role will be responsible for prospecting and engaging new customers to close business, increase revenue and grow existing accounts. This position will start as an individual contributor, and potentially expand in responsibility to manage a team as territory revenue grows.
The ideal candidate will be a consultative seller, have a strong data or digital media / mobile background and a successful history of ‘hunting’ for new business, as well as growing existing client relationships. S/he will have extensive understanding of the digital ecosystem and strong ability to sell into both agencies and brands. The ideal candidate has existing relationships at multiple levels within agency planning teams, client/brands direct with an emphasis on key decision makers/marketers.
An understanding of (and comfort with) programmatic platforms, including DSPs, SSPs, trade desks, 3rd party data, mobile advertising and various industry ad-tech capabilities (ad-serving, video, cross-screen, viewability etc.) will be necessary for success in this role.
The ideal candidate will be a ‘do-er’, an excellent team player, a resourceful problem solver with the desire to be part of a start-up leading the mobile app data space.
- Develop a formal territory expansion plan and aggressively prospect, evaluate and identify best opportunities
- Maximize revenue growth with top advertisers/brands and key agencies (in your particular region), with potential growth into other markets/verticals as needed
- Engage decision makers at all levels (planners/buyers, AMD, VP Media, CMO) to evangelize PushSpring’s unique data set and capabilities
- Identify and develop a strong understanding of client's core objectives and challenges
- Grow market position via partner research to be used in presentations and interactions with prospects and clients
- Accurately forecast revenue growth
- Offer deep understanding of PushSpring product and console expertise
- Lead new product market delivery and messaging via charter advertisers
- Pursue new business with marquee brands, successfully navigating complex organizations
- Ability to hire, retain and motivate a sales/ support team
- 7+ years prior experience selling online media, data or digital platforms at a senior level.
- Proven track record of successfully scaling revenue and meeting revenue goals
- Mobile or data experience preferred.
- Strong rolodex of online agency and direct client key decision makers
- Strong knowledge of ad campaign metrics and analysis
- Excellent communication, presentation and sales skills with natural ability for consultative and solution based selling
- Natural team player who excels independently as well as working with multiple constituents
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients and internal teams
- BA/BS required; advanced degree is a plus
- Willingness to travel frequently
- Impeccable honesty, integrity, and strong ethics
Email Resume to Apply